Many people knowing less about this web host do not know whether it is a good option for hosting their WordPress site with WebHostingHub, even though this web host is becoming more and more popular with webmasters around the world. To help them make it clear, we have reviewed the WordPress web hosting service offered by this company from several aspects and read more than 1,000 customer reviews on the web to learn real customers’ voice.
In addition, we have been monitoring one of our WordPress sites hosted with this web host for about 3 months. Combining the online information and our personal experience, we have developed a complete review on this service from reputation, price, features, performance and customer service.
- Money Back: 90 days full refund
- Control Panel: cPanel control panel
- Data Center Locations: California, US& Virginia, US
- Customer Service: 24×7 support through email, live chat & phone call
WebHostingHub WordPress Hosting Reputation
After reading 1,000+ real customer reviews on the web, we learned that most buyers are highly happy with this service, and most of them would like to recommend it to others. From the detailed reviews, they are extremely happy with the service performance and customer service. They said they could run websites smoothly and stably. In addition, with the professional WebHostingHub experts’ help, they could concentrate on their business without being distracted.
WebHostingHub WordPress Hosting Price
WebHostingHub has launched 3 WordPress web hosting packages that are named as Spark, Nitro and Dynamo. These 3 solutions are priced at $6.99/mo, $8.99/mo and $10.99/mo regularly. However, people who make a subscription to any plan via this link now are able to get a huge discount and cut the price down to $4.99/mo, $6.99/mo and $8.99/mo.
Priced at low rates, Spark, Nitro and Dynamo respectively come with $75, $175 and $250 free advertising credits. Besides, each of them includes a free domain name for the first year. Charging low priced, this web host also guarantees 90 days full refund and anytime partial refund. In this way, customers are able to ask for a full refund within the first 90 days and a partial refund anytime if they are not happy with their service and want to end the contract.
WebHostingHub WordPress Hosting Features
WebHostingHub offers rich features to its WordPress web hosting users, including sufficient server resources & databases, developer features, easy-to-use control panel, 99.9% uptime and fast hosting speed.
- Server resources: Each of these 3 packages is integrated with unlimited site space, monthly data transfer, email accounts, and FTP accounts. In addition, unlimited databases, parked domains, and subdomains are included in Nitro and Dynamo.
- Developer Features: Each package comes with many developer features, ensuring customers run websites without any limitation, such as PHP 5.2/5.3/5.4/5.5, MySQL 5, Perl 5, PostgreSQL, Python and Ruby on Rails.
- Control Panel: WebHostingHub integrates each solution with an enhanced cPanel to help customers manage sites, files, data, domains, and emails easily. Besides, a Softaculous 1-click WordPress installer is included in cPanel.
- 9% uptime: This web host utilizes2 state-of-the-art data centers in US, each of which is equipped with fully redundant power supply, UPS, diesel generators and N+1 power.
- Fast speed: This provider adopts hundreds of quality Dell servers in each data center. In addition, they utilize full SSD services to deliver 20X faster hosting
In addition to rich features and high performance, this web host also offers responsive support to help customers deal with any issue in an efficient and professional way. Their support team members are standing by 24×7 to answer questions and provide solutions to customers’ problems. They are well-trained and proficient in WordPress, so they can help deal with the issue quickly to ensure websites with issues can run well as soon as possible.
Besides, their technicians have worked out many useful user-guides on emails, domains, FTP, and WordPress installation & optimization in the knowledgebase, with which customers can get started easily and find the answers to frequently asked questions.
Conclusion: WebHostingHub Is Good Enough for Hosting WordPress Sites
After reading the whole review, we can learn that WebHostingHub is good enough for hosting WordPress websites. It offers multiple cheap packages with rich features and user-friendly control panel. The most important thing is that it provides good reliability and high performance for all of its WordPress hosting users. Besides, it is also selected as one of the top 10 WordPress web hosts.
To learn more about this web host, visit webhostinghub.com.